Contact our office for a confidential case analysis.
Hablamos Espanol

Modification Orlando

There may come a time when the final judgment entered in your family law matter needs to be modify because of changes happening in your life.  The law in Florida allows decisions made by the court related to alimony, child custody, child support and timesharing to be modified.  However, a party must show a substantial change in the circumstances since the final judgment was entered in order to file a Petition for Modification.  The changes must be significant, material, permanent and unanticipated at the time the final judgment was entered.

Changes that may qualify for the court to modify the last order could be lost of a job, remarriage, the needs of the child, incarceration of a parent, the health of a child or parent, among other reasons.  The main focus and utmost importance to the court is the best interest of the child.

If you are seeking to modify your final judgment, contact the Orlando divorce law attorneys of Veliz Katz Law for a consultation.