Skip to navigation
Your Well-Being
Is Our Top Priority
Set Up Your Free Consultation

Can I Get a Divorce in Florida if My Spouse Lives in Another State or Country?

David W. Veliz Oct. 16, 2015

Lorem Ipsum

It is possible to proceed with a divorce as long as one spouse has maintained contact with Florida. There may be service issues depending on where that spouse lives whether it is overseas or if they are in the military. The Orlando divorce attorneys of Veliz Katz Law has over 25 years of experience with divorce cases. Contact us for a free consultation.