Skip to navigation
Your Well-Being
Is Our Top Priority
Set Up Your Free Consultation

Can I Get Alimony or Child Support without A Divorce in Florida?

David W. Veliz Nov. 20, 2015

It is possible to get alimony or child support without actually filing for divorce. A party can petition for alimony or child support without seeking a dissolution. The Orlando family law attorneys at Veliz Katz Law can help you get what you deserve. Schedule a free consultation today.