Skip to navigation
Your Well-Being
Is Our Top Priority
Set Up Your Free Consultation

Does My Probate Attorney Have to Be in The Same Town as Me? | Orlando Probate Lawyer

David W. Veliz May 2, 2016

The party can hire any attorney in the state of Florida. We've handled many probate manners throughout the state of Florida. You simply have to file in the county where the person resided. Contact Veliz Katz Law to learn more Orlando probate law and talk about our experience with the probate process.